(Stop No. 4 – Educational trail of the urban conservation area)
The church dates back to the first half of the 13th century. The originally wooden church was rebuilt in the Gothic style, the outbuildings are Renaissance and Baroque. The vault of the presbytery is from 1560 and the 54 meter high tower, forming a town landmark, was built in 1577. The last major renovation took place in the years 2000-2005. Madonna of Příbor from around 1420 is on the main altar. The remains of the walls of the cemetery with loopholes have been preserved around the church. The stations of the cross from 1887 lead here. At the site of the old mortuary there is the chapel of Our Lady of Lourdes. Under the chancel there is a statue of St. Zacharias. This statue graced the original fountain in the square. Outside the church on high poles there are statues of St. John of Nepomuk, Saints Cyril and Methodius and St. John Sarkander.