(Stop No. 8 – Educational trail of the urban conservation area)
The Piaristic gymnasium in Příbor was established February 5, 1694 by Charles II from Lichtenstein. The building was built between 1694 and 1700. The Piarists worked in Příbor until 1870. In the years 1875 - 1938, the Czech Teachers' Institute was here, currently there is the elementary art school, the museum and the town library. It's worth seeing, especially a former refectory, which is newly opened after the reconstruction. The original sgraffito was discovered during the repair of the facade.
|May – September|