čeština English Polski




Tourist Area Beskydy a Valašsko


Beskydy Card


Ukázka některých fotografií ze soutěže o nejlepší fotografie z Lašské brány Beskyd 2010.



The town of Příbor is one of the oldest in northeastern Moravia. In 1251 it was promoted to the status of a town by Přemysl Margrave of Moravia, later King Přemysl Otakar II. The historical core of the town was named after the famous native Sigmund Freud.

Town houses in the centre are mostly renaissance with baroque adaptations. The gothic parish Church of Nativity of the Virgin Mary with a colossal tower dates back to the period of town´s founding. Late in the 17th century piarists came to the town and built a large college there, where the museum with a permanent exhibition devoted to Sigmund Freud is now located.



Weather forecast

09. 10. 2015
10. 10. 2015

Places to visit


Travel guide


Information centres
IC Kopřivnice - 556 821 600 | IC Štramberk - 558 840 617 | IC Příbor - 556 455 444 | IC Hukvaldy - 775 886 844
© 2011-2014 www.lasska-brana.cz | Tvorba www - Neofema, s.r.o.